Stay at Home Moms

Feeling so greatful

Anyone else? I just thank our lucky stars every day that we can do this SAHM thing. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

Re: Feeling so greatful

• I am extremely grateful that I don't have to work right now.  I admit I am a bit selfish, I SAH for me.  My son did great in daycare for his first 6 years and I know my daughter would too.  I know they aren't any better or worse off because I'm home.  But I'm a much happier person, much less stresed and that makes us all happy :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ali, I'm right there with you.  I'm grateful that I can stay home and finish school and not have to do work + school like I did for my bachelor's degree.  The mom part is just a bonus (and sometimes a curse Angel)
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes, I love it!  I tell my husband often how thankful I am... it's the best job in the world!
  • I am extremely grateful!  I love having the opportunity to be here with my son and not have to put him in daycare.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes!  My DD is a very particular sleeper, I am so glad she can take her naps at home and we don't have to drag her out of bed super early to make it to daycare on time.  Of course, I have many other reasons for loving SAH, this is just one of them.
  • I am not even a sahm yet, but I am a sahw for the next two months before baby arrives. Either way, I just feel so grateful to have this opportunity. I was raised by a single working mother and I know how hard that is on the whole family. I am happy that I am keeping it simple and just taking it slow. I feel much more relaxed and focused and I know this will help my baby and husband more than I ever could while working full time.?

Thanks for being here ladies. I love coming on boards and getting ideas from all of you.

?

?

• A great post that made me take a moment to look around and appreciate all that I have and am able to do as a SAHM.  I, too am so grateful!!!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Yes, I am SO?everyday. It also helps that I live right across the street from the school where I used to teach.

I look out the window everyday as I'm changing DD and thank my lucky stars that I'm here with her at home, rather than over there working!

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • YES, and baby isn't even here yet (4 weeks)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"