Houston Babies
Options

so *that's* her problem

Natalie has been a bit fussier than usual lately, refusing all finger foods and has had trouble sleeping. I'd be that way too if I was cutting 2 molars! I just found a couple new chompers up on top. Poor baby :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so *that's* her problem

• Options
    Joe has been acting this way too. But, I can't find any "mounds" forming. Did she not have mounds in her mouth beforehand? Also, what do you consider molars? The ones after the incisors? He has the front 4 on top already, so he could be getting some more and I just can't see them yet....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Jackson's first two molars popped up a couple of weeks ago and they were not fun.  I think his next two must be coming in b/c he has been mr. cranky pants again the last few nights.

MGR - after the first 4 teeth, skip a space, and then you will see where the molars should come in.  It is hard to see unless their mouth is wide open.  I didn't see any mounds or anything until the first white tips came through.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aha! I bet this is EXACTLY what's going on with Joe then. I was looking for the fang teeth....I am not sure why but I assumed they all popped in right next to each other in a row.

How long did it take for the molars to fully pop through?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

He was really cranky and not sleeping well for about 2 wks before I could finally start to see one of them.  Then he had a good week and then more crankiness (about a week) as #2 was popping through the surface.  Then he had another good couple of days and he is back to his cranky self. 

I have heard that the incisors/fang teeth are even worse than the molars.  eesh.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsMGR:
    Joe has been acting this way too. But, I can't find any "mounds" forming. Did she not have mounds in her mouth beforehand? Also, what do you consider molars? The ones after the incisors? He has the front 4 on top already, so he could be getting some more and I just can't see them yet....

I have no idea if she had mounds. I figured with all her weird behavior that she was teething, but it makes her so mad when I try to get in her mouth that I never bothered trying. Finally this morning I forced my finger in and felt the 2 top molars already WELL through the gums. After his top 4, skip a space (where the canine aka "fangs" will be) and then that's where the molars will be. I reference this little diagram on Wikipedia :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Teeth_diagram.png

• Options
    Poor thing!  Now that they are well out, has she passed through the worst part?
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Options

imagePAGAS:
    Poor thing!  Now that they are well out, has she passed through the worst part?

I am hoping so, but she is still acting really clingy and fussy. She won't eat anything besides applesauce and yogurt.

I am loving the new Finley pic!

• Options
    We're going through the same thing right now (she's finally getting her top 2 teeth in). She's so fussy, clingy, and won't eat anything but yogurt and cheese. I hate teething!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"