Indiana Babies
Options

Overnight Dog Sitter???

Our 8 month old yellow lab is not fixed, she's as hyper as any 8 month old lab, but is so good with kids and strangers and people in general.

DH surprised me today with an overnight out of town, but the guy he had lined up to watch the dog now has to go out of town for work.  Our former dog sitter now has a crazy work schedule, and I don't feel right asking her to help.

Does anyone know of anybody who dog sits or can you recommend your boarder?  We are leaving Saturday, early afternoon, coming home Sunday, early afternoon.  We live just SW of 465 near Decatur Township.

Thanks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Overnight Dog Sitter???

• Options

one of the girls I work with lives in Camby. We were just talking about boarders/kennels yesterday.  She's out today, but due back tomorrow.  I'll shoot her an email and send you the info tomorrow.

• Options
    Thanks...I told DH if we can't find one, it's no big deal...we'll get all dressed up and go to a nice dinner downtown and stay home Saturday night.  But I told him I was taking a raincheck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We send our dogs to Sleepy Hollow and they love it there!
  • Options

my cousin has her own business.....LOVE her!!!!  She's dog-sitting for me when we go to FL. next week.. She also dogsat for me when we were on our HM....  check her out Yappie Hour Pets.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

Purrs and Gurrs https://www.purrsandgurrs.com/ on the northside will come stay in your house overnight, or come do several checks during the day, depending on what you prefer. We've also used Sleepy Hollow and they're nice as well.

(And please spay your dog!)

• Options
    imageSweetHomeIN:

Purrs and Gurrs https://www.purrsandgurrs.com/ on the northside will come stay in your house overnight, or come do several checks during the day, depending on what you prefer. We've also used Sleepy Hollow and they're nice as well.

(And please spay your dog!)

We are going to spay our dog, I promise!  I just won't do it unless I have a few days to spend at home with her.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"