Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Wowza - NOW is the time to go to the Allen Outlets.

I stopped over at the outlets after going to BRU (yeah, thanks, Jessi - T has two new pairs of jammies now) to poke around at NM Last Call and wow.  There was no one there!  So the time to shop the Allen Outlets is Monday through Thursday, and avoid it on the weekends.  ;)

Flygeah, I checked at Last Call for a PPB Toddler Tote and didn't see any.  They may get some in future shipments so I'll keep checking. 

And it's gorgeous outside, despite the wind.  I did NOT want to come back to work.  Sigh.

Re: Wowza - NOW is the time to go to the Allen Outlets.

• Options
    Yeah, I live on the other side of the Allen Outlet Malls and it never looks busy Monday - Thursday but always looks scary on the weekends.  I can't wait for the new outside mall to be done on the other side of Stacy.
  • Options

Cool  thanks for checking I am sure I will find something good soon.  I am not in a rush to change bag, but would like something else. 

Oh and guess what... I just switched to the G1 and love it!  My other phone started acting up, so DH was able to get me one.  I have already downloaded stupid apps (like a Samual L. Jackson Soundboard) It cracks me up!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hee, it can be fun - I found a lightsaber app and now I "whhoosshh" my phone at DH all the time.  :D  I also installed the Slide Puzzle game and holy crap.  Talk about a major time waster.
  • Options

Slide puzzle you say?

::goes to check this out::

Big Smile

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

I stopped over at the outlets after going to BRU (yeah, thanks, Jessi - T has two new pairs of jammies now) to poke around at NM Last Call and wow.  There was no one there!  So the time to shop the Allen Outlets is Monday through Thursday, and avoid it on the weekends.  ;)

Flygeah, I checked at Last Call for a PPB Toddler Tote and didn't see any.  They may get some in future shipments so I'll keep checking. 

And it's gorgeous outside, despite the wind.  I did NOT want to come back to work.  Sigh.

Did ya get the love bug jammies? Huh, huh? Didya?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

Did ya get the love bug jammies? Huh, huh? Didya?

Yes, and ones that have a puppy on the top and "woof" all over the ruffled pants.  They had some CUTE jammies, but I restrained myself.  Barely, hee.  I had four sets in my hand and made myself put two back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"