Houston Babies
Options

My boy the bully

We went to The Woodlands Children's Museum this morning.  One of the people we went with has an 18 month old son and he was he was pushing a grocery cart.  Joshua walked up and started pushing in the opposite direction.  I told him to stop and let the little boy play.  Then he starts pushing even harder and knocks him over and then proceeds to run him over with the cart.  Then he stood there and laughed.  I apologized over and over again and then Joshua and I had a talk about being nice to our friends.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My boy the bully

• Options
    Oh no!  Was it Matthew?  EEK!  That's no fun at all!
  • Options

Oh no!  The way you described it is so funny though, although I know it really wasn't.  ;)

What do you do with Gabriel while you guys are at the museum?  Is he content in his stroller?  Elizabeth is *almost* walking and wants to be cruising on the play tables or crawling on the floor.  When we leave there I always need a stiff drink after dealing with both the girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry - this made me totally LOL - I was replaying it in my mind as you were describing it!  I'm glad that you saw it happen, though -then you can nip it in the bud now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"