South Florida Babies

*meljh*

i thought the same thing about the milk with dinner but had to ask!

i saw you posted on the 6-12 mth board the other day on sippy cups...i think i finally found "the one".

mind you i've tried all sorts of sippies...avents (they leak like crazy and she cant suck anything from it)....nuby (she's not getting the straw concept just yet)...the only ones she's liked so far are the traditional old sippie cups (the ones with a hard spout that you can find at the $1 store...believe it or not!)....but i just bought her a gerber sippy the other day (it was like $2 at target...it holds about 7 oz and has a great inside spout that prevents leaks plus it has handles)....mady loves it!

i gave her some formula in that one and she took a while to drink it, she obviously puts it down then plays around and goes back to it, but ive also been transitioning to some formula in sippies. anyways if you're still looking for a sippy i really like this one.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *meljh*

• cool thanks! we've been using the Playtex sipsters which i also really like, but i think we're ready for ones without handles, and insulated ones for when we have to travel with milk. i also prefer one with a built in valve cause i hate cleaning extra parts! lol. i'm so lazy!! i'll definitely check out the gerber ones!

i started giving her all her formula in sippies except right before bed. she can drink it really well, i just find that she plays with it so instead of the 10 minutes it took to drink a bottle, it's like 20 minutes of drink/play/drink/play!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"