Los Angeles Babies

***Vallygirllawyer***

Hi, I saw your post on West Hills Hospital. I know it's an old one, this board is kind of slow! Just wondering if you can tell me anything about West Hills? I live in Simi Valley & I'm using Dr. Galitz. I'll likely be delivering at West Hills. Have you toured the facility yet?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***Vallygirllawyer***

• Valleygirllawyer,

I will be delivering at West Hills, and the facility is very nice, quiet, and pretty.  The staff is very nice, and the hospital came very highly recommended by a friend who just delivered there this past June. You also get your own room which is very nice. When are you due?

• Hi, thanks for the post! I'm due at the end of July. Did you go & take a tour? If so, how far along were you when you went?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have taken one tour, and I am going again in May. I went when i chose my OB/GYN cause hats her hospital to deliver at.  If you go on their website they have the times and the schedules for eveyrthing like a tour, breastfeeding, cpr classes, and breathing classes. i signed up for everything.  It is a really nice facility.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"