Preemies

Have you seen this? MTV NICU Cribs

NICU Cribs

Max's PT told me about this this morning... she said it was made by an intern.

Re: Have you seen this? MTV NICU Cribs

• i know some people might find it offensive, but i thought it was pretty funny...i was skeeved out by the whole refeeding thing when jack was in the NICU. "if it's good enough for the placenta, it's good enough for me"
  • Wow, I found myself laughing a couple of times, but I think I might feel differently if DS was still in the NICU.  I already posted this on my blog, thanks for sharing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I watched it with the sound off, maybe that was a bad idea.  Just looking at everything brought back so many harsh memories.  As soon as they opened the door to the incubator I could hear it in my head how the doors always sounded.  & how the medication sheet was always hanging on the bed, and how the feeding tube, etc. was always threaded through the portholes.  :(  Even that universal hospital blanket.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ha!  I love that!  My aunt sent to us just as DS was discharged!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • I actually laughed through it! ?But I can see where it may jar memories. ?The dude's voice cracked me up.
  • that was hysterical! i love the coffee cup inside

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • OMG!  This is hysterical.  Even if you find it offensive you have to appreciate that this kid who made the video really knows his NICU stuff. 
  • Ah crap!  I had to watch it a second time it was so funny.  Then I had to post it on my blog.  I can't help myself.  As much as I agree with the pp that I can still hear all the sounds, remember the feelings, everything about the NICU days, this is still too damn funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"