D.C. Area Babies
Options

Glad I went to work

So, I went into work and ended up doing almost a full day. ?It was really busy, kept me happily occupied, and now I am looking forward to tomorrow at home before we head to the hospital for our induction. ?It was also great to have an "official" last day and get some closure, finish things up, etc. ?I still can't believe I'll have a baby sometime in the next few days, but am trying to get excited rather than being scared!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Glad I went to work

• Options
    GL!! I hear you on the "last day" thing. I'm planning to work on Friday and Saturday, assuming this baby hasn't come out before then. But I think that will be it (I only work Fridays/Saturdays) and don't think I'll go the following week, even if the baby is still not here. It will be nice to have a last appointment with all of my clients and have everyone know that it's my last appointment with them. As it is right now, they all know I'll be there this week unless I go into labor. It's much easier to just have a last day planned so everyone knows... so I'm hoping DD2 stays in there until at least Sat afternoon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe you made it this far.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck at the induction!!
  • Options
    GL, pls keep us updated!
  • Options
    oh good! glad it went well! good luck with the induction and your new little baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You are in my thoughts! Good luck with everything and an early welcome to baby emack!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"