Birth Stories
Options

What freaked DH out the most?

Hey Ladies,

We're working on a story right now about some of the things husbands get freaked out about before the baby comes. What kinds of things made your DH scared/nervous? Did anything totally weird them out?

Share your stories below or email them to me at kstanford@theknot.com

ThanksSmile

Kaitlin

Re: What freaked DH out the most?

• Options
    i had an unexpected c-section. my dh and i did not prepare for a c-section.  i was okay because i couldn't see anything, but when dh looked over the curtain and saw my stomach he freaked a little.  he saw my stomach skin flopped on to my upper stomach and got a little sick.  it was funny because i didn't know this until later; he was very strong for me.
  • Options
    My honey gets freaked out about all of the "alien looking baby pictures".  You know the different web sites you can go to, to see how baby is developing each week in the womb.  Me on the other hand, I think they are cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH was totally weirded out by the baby moving my stomach! He didn't like feeling the baby move or watching my stomach wiggle around - especially during the last 2 months when I was pretty big. It was pretty funny Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"