Missouri Babies
Options

Update on family I posted about below

Many of you may have read my post below about a family on the multiples board who has two very sick little ones with a disease called?Werdnig-Hoffman. They have the most severe case possible. These poor little girls are only 5 months old. Well, yesteraday morning sweet Carynne lost her battle. Her mom, Brooke (doublewhammy) said she went peacefully. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. In my siggy is a link her original post when they were diagnosed just about a month ago and if you would like you can click on the graphic with their names to donate anything you can. We have already sent them a check last week for $3000 that we raised and we have another $1000 or so we are going to use to send them something special at this time. Also if you are interested here is her blog link?https://sweetgirlies.blogspot.com/?thank you again for keeping them in your thoughts, my heart has been breaking for them since this all began. Kiss your little ones and squeeze them extra tight tonight.
M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on family I posted about below

• Options
    I read about her passing on another board this morning. ?So very tragic. ?I don't know how these amazing mothers get through it all. ?I posted about it on my blog.

• Options

I am trying to post this through my tears. I just received another email and Sydney passed today, joining her sister in heaven. Here is part of the email:

"Sydney joined her sister at 6:45 this evening.? When Carynne passed?yesterday, her heart just gave up and we tried to recucitate her.? We?called the ambulance and she was taken to the hospital.? I rode in the?police car while Jake stayed with?Sydney.? When I walked into the ER?the doctors were waiting to tell me that she had passed.

Today, Sydney was struggling the entire day and we could only turn her?oxygen up to a certain level without blowing up her lungs.? When we?got to that point, I just held her in my arms and Jake held her hands.?We had two nurses here with us and they watched the monitors as she?slowly decreased.? We just held her and let her take her last breaths?in our arms.? She stayed with us for about an hour before they came to?pick her up.

Funeral arrangements are pending at Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, a?division of?Flanner and Buchanan.? This might sound bad, but I am?thankful that they went so close together so they didn't miss each?other too much.? We are going have both services at the same time?
    sometime later this week."
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my God, I am bawling. ?May God be with them all. ?I don't know what else to say.

• Options
    My heart is just breaking for them. We will be praying for the family.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is so heartbreaking...I will be thinking of the family!
  • Options
    What a tragic thing for anyone to have to go through! ?My heart is breaking for this family. ?I want to go get DD up from her nap now to give her a big hug and kiss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"