North Carolina Babies
Options

Work just threw me a surprise shower!

I didn't have a clue.  We were supposed to have a training/lunch and when we went into the room, it was set up in all pink. 

They had ordered in from one of my favorite restaurants in the area and gave me a GC from BRU!  It was soooo nice!  I definitely felt special.  Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Work just threw me a surprise shower!

• Options
    that's so nice of them! yay for showers!
  • Options

The thought of that makes me want to cringe but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)  Enjoy your gift card!

Me and the center of attention plus a surprise = not good Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome Starz!!! 

Dangit I wish I knew when my work shower is going to be....I've been told they are doing one but I just don't know when.  Not to be ungrateful, but I'm trying to get all the loose ends tied up w/ buying for baby so I can stop worrying about it!  If they give us a GC it would really, really help!  Okay, rant over.  Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageECUPirate04:

The thought of that makes me want to cringe but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)  Enjoy your gift card!

It really wasn't so bad.  I was only the center attention with 6 other people (really small office).  But I don't mind attention : )

• Options
    Sounds really nice. ?I am sure it was nice to feel special and to have a little you party at work!
  • Options
    How nice!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! You are a lucky lady!
  • Options
    imagestarz080:
    imageECUPirate04:

It really wasn't so bad.  I was only the center attention with 6 other people (really small office).  But I don't mind attention : )

• Options
    imagestarz080:
    imageECUPirate04:

I'm not going to be that lucky.  It's closer to 50 people.  We just threw a shower for a girl who is due in like 10 days and I got a totally nervous as soon as I walked into her shower and no one even knew I was pg yet.

• Options
    That's so nice!
  • Options
    How cool and fun!  Sneaky lil' coworkers you have!  =)
  • Options
    Very nice!  Glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    Aww.  How sweet!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"