South Jersey Babies
Options

Dilemma

I really wanted to get the angel care  or v sense baby monitors for the babies but I also wanted them to sleep together (if they they actually will) and obviously I can't do both.  I really don't want to buy another crib if they won't use it, but if they are belly sleepers like their brother then I feel better having a movement monitor.  WDYT?

Oh and I know that sleeping together may not work and it isn't about the cost of the crib, I just don't want to waste the money.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dilemma

• Options
    I think it's a great idea to keep 'em together and your concerns are legitimate. ?I have no experience with twins and might be completely wrong, but it seems like they wouldn't be able to crib-share for very long... I'm thinking after they really start moving around... which means you'll probably need a second crib long before they are ready for regular beds. ?Do you know anyone you could borrow a second crib from (until you get your own) if it becomes necessary? ?Trust your instincts and go with what feels right for your family.?
  • Options
    My twins are 7.  I had them in the same crib for maybe 3-4 months and then needed to separate them.  They were constantly waking eachother up!  I had one crib from my older son and then I borrowed another crib.  Good luck!  Twins are awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"