Los Angeles Babies
Options

Mommy & Me classes in the Pasadena area?

I want to see if there are any mommy & me classes in the San Gabriel Valley area other than Gymboree.  Anyone know?  If so, where and how much?

Re: Mommy & Me classes in the Pasadena area?

• Options
    I've found a couple baby yoga classes but other than that there really doesn't seem to be anything in the area. :(
  • Options

hello you can always check the local parks in your area like at city hall or the ymca as well  to find out more classes in general like the one that your looking for or in general or better just google that subject and see from there.god bless you

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello i saw your posting and i did an quick google search and found gymboree classes that has what your seeking but you have to call these stores to find out if they have offer classes.hope i help!

1.  Gymboree
      Shops on Lake Avenue
      345 South Lake Avenue
      Pasadena, CA 
      91101 US
      Phone: 626-356-0669
      Distance: 3.49 miles from the center
      <>transaction" name=bmHidden><>transaction"><>fromAddress" name=bmHidden><>fromAddress"><>backResultFlag" name=bmHidden><>backResultFlag"><>paginationURL" name=bmHidden><>paginationURL"><>siteRecordId" name=bmHidden><>siteRecordId"><>fromZip" name=bmHidden><>fromZip"><>fromCity" name=bmHidden><>fromCity"><>fromState" name=bmHidden><>fromState"><>fromCountry" name=bmHidden><>fromCountry"><>storeTypeName" name=bmHidden><>storeTypeName"><>folder_id" name=bmHidden><>folder_id"> Map and Driving Directions

Hours:  Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm
      Sun 11:00am-6:00pm
    2.  Gymboree
      Santa Anita
      400 S. Baldwin Avenue
      Arcadia, CA 
      91007 US
      Phone: 626-445-4029
      Distance: 5.36 miles from the center
      <>transaction" name=bmHidden><>transaction"><>fromAddress" name=bmHidden><>fromAddress"><>backResultFlag" name=bmHidden><>backResultFlag"><>paginationURL" name=bmHidden><>paginationURL"><>siteRecordId" name=bmHidden><>siteRecordId"><>fromZip" name=bmHidden><>fromZip"><>fromCity" name=bmHidden><>fromCity"><>fromState" name=bmHidden><>fromState"><>fromCountry" name=bmHidden><>fromCountry"><>storeTypeName" name=bmHidden><>storeTypeName"><>folder_id" name=bmHidden><>folder_id"> Map and Driving Directions

Hours:  Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm
      Sun 11:00am-7:00pm

(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"