Secondary IF
Options

DS drinks bathwater

Complete with bubbles and pee.  It grosses me out but he is so darn quick with the cups we have in there for him to play with.

On the plus side, that's a good way to minimize the snogging on my couch when he is a teenager.  'Don't kiss that girly, he used to drink pee pee.'

Re: DS drinks bathwater

• Options
    LOL!  Cole does that too.  We've started giving him a dixie cup of clean water to drink in the tub.  It seems to work for now and gets getting practice drinking from a real (not sippy) cup without spilling it all over the house.
  • Options
    LOL- Aiden used to do that to. Thankfully, it's just a phase. But Iike your plan for it's future use- it's always great to keep those little nuggets for embarrassing your teenager. Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eww Ick!  Harm used to do that... than we discovered if we put LOTS of duckies and other bath toys he was too busy to want to drink the water.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    LOL!!! ?DD does this too no matter how many toys she has in there with her. ?She cups her hand and drinks it or will cover her toys in the bubbles and suck the bubbles off of the toy.
  • Options

My son always drinks the bathwater!  If I am washing him with a washcloth and I leave it in the bath with him, he sucks the water out of the washcloth--YUCK!  Definitely gross.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"