Baby Showers

Shower Planning

Is anybody else involved with their shower plans? My mother, sister and I are doing it together - kind of like a group project thing, even though they are more involved with it than I am. I'm just around to go pick out places, invites, and the guest list. I feel like this is kind of weird, but is anybody else involved with their own shower as well?

Re: Shower Planning

• I don't think it matters as long as only your mom and sister are actually listed as the hosts.  THe guests don't need to know about your involvement (and shouldn't know)
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• imageEastCoastBride:
    I don't think it matters as long as only your mom and sister are actually listed as the hosts.  THe guests don't need to know about your involvement (and shouldn't know)

No, my mom is actually the one hosting it (she did my sister's as well) and my sister I guess you could say is the co-host. But the guests won't know about me at all.

• Loading the player...
  • I am helping with mine. I helped with my bridal shower as well. My sisters are technically the hosts, but both are still students and extremely disorganized. They do as much as they can but don't think of details, thats always been me, so they asked if I can helpo make sure everything gets done. I don't mind & the guests don't know the difference. I know they mean well, they are just them. It works relatively well, although with how i have been feeling I would have been glad to sit back & do nothing but sis called yesterday & asked me to coem up with soem invite ideas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  My sisters and mom are putting on my shower but they have asked my thoughts on different invites and the food for the shower. Thats about all that I have been a part of. I am also going to write the guest list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"