Secondary IF

I'm new here

My name is Ashley.  I have an (almost) 18 month old dd named Lily.  We are currently on cycle 8 of TTC# 2.   Lily was a surprise baby, so I haven't been through this before.   God bless all of you who have. 

Anyway, I have an appt with my OB on 3-11 for testing.  I am hoping to get some answers then. 

Looking forward to chatting with all of you (I reconize a few names) and getting bfp's together.  

Re: I'm new here

• Welcome sweetie!  Good luck with your doctor appt.  Please let us know how it goes.  There are quite a few gals who are in your shoes dealing w/Secondary IF for the first time.  Be positive, and hopefully your stay here won't be too long.  This is a great group of girls.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Hi and welcome!  Hope your stay here is short!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I'm sorry you have to be going through this!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Welcome! 
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Welcome Welcome!!  It's great to have another face around here but it sucks that it is IF that brings us all together.

Good luck with your appointment and let us know how it goes!

• Welcome!!!!   I hope your doc appt. goes well!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh welcome to this board. It has been very helpful to me. I think there are a few people like you on here. Good luck at your appt and hopefully you get pregnant before you have to start any treatments.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"