Blended Families

I <3 my DS!!!!

So he kept whispering to me this morning, Kaitlyn was at the table so he didn't want her to hear.  We are going to Disney world in 11 days, he wants to buy each of the girls their own lightsaber with his own money.  (he has been saving up for Disney)  I don't really want all 3 of my kids to have lightsabers, it may be a nightmare.  I won't stop him, because he is being so sweet.  Despite everything he has gone through and still goes through, he is one awesome kid!!!!

Re: I <3 my DS!!!!

• awwww - you should be so proud of your DS :) Thinking of his sisters, that's really sweet!

Okay and now is the part where I sound dumb :) What is a lightsaber? Im going to Disney in a few months, do I need one of these too??? haha :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • j+r they are the swords from Star Wars!

That is really really sweet! Such a good kid!

• Loading the player...
  • That is too sweet!
  • Mmm - I not so sure sweet is the word i would use.  Clever definitely.  I mean what is the point in him having one on his own.  Who would he battle?  This kids got brains.

• lol, phantom.  Brains he does have.  I just think it is sweet he is willing to use his own money.  The girls have some spending money for Disney too, he knows it but he is still going to buy those for them.
  • LOL...we have at least 5 light sabers - it's ok!  They have fun playing jedi.  But that's so sweet that he wants to share!
  • That is very sweet of him. He must be so excited to go to Disney-that is such a big deal!!!! I am jealous-I want to go to Disney-H says no way jose!
  • What a thoughtful little boy! I'm sure his sisters will love his gift.
  • What a great brother he is!  How awesome!Wink

• How cute lol - although he wants someone to battle with, it's still nice he's being thoughtful and offering to use his own money lol...too funny!
  • Isn't amazing how resilient kids are.  If only that could carry over to adulthood...

You've not only got a sweetheart on your hands, but it is a total reflection of you as a Mom.  Know that.  It's true.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"