D.C. Area Babies
Options

So, going to the gym tonight means junk food all day?!?

I have been eating so healthy lately, and today I totally went nuts.  I had a burger and fries for lunch, and I just polished off a handful of Samoas.  How many hours on the eliptical will it take to fix this???  :)

Re: So, going to the gym tonight means junk food all day?!?

• Options

In my mind, Girl Scout Cookies don't count. In fact, I try to eat them as fast as possible to get them out of the house. That''s not bad, is it? With that logic, a handful of Samoas isn't so bad. ;-)

BTW, the new pics of your baby are adorable. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

audrey is gorgeous! and I agree, Samoas don't count.

you'e going to have days like that, its ok. esp since it sounds like its an exception

• Loading the player...
  • Options

mmmm burger and fries!

I just love looking at your baby pictures!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the compliments on Audrey, and for making me feel better about my burger and fries.  We've really been trying to save money by not eating out as much, so we've been eating healthier as a result.  I just had to hit the drive-thru on my way home from her one month check up yesterday.  I don't know what it was, especially because I rarely eat McDonalds, but it sure was yummy!  :)
  • Options
    Um...just to make you feel better...yesterday I ate McDonald's breakfast (hotcakes and sausage), applesauce, yogurt, half a sandwich and a huge cookie from Panera for lunch, a DQ blizzard at 3:30, a bowl of cheerios for dinner, and a cupcake at 10 PM. So don't sweat your burger and fries!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagevtmezzo:
    Um...just to make you feel better...yesterday I ate McDonald's breakfast (hotcakes and sausage), applesauce, yogurt, half a sandwich and a huge cookie from Panera for lunch, a DQ blizzard at 3:30, a bowl of cheerios for dinner, and a cupcake at 10 PM. So don't sweat your burger and fries!!

Notice the difference in our tickers??  That means you get to eat like that and I do not.  Crying Going back to normal eating is really hard after pregnancy. (Although I am supposed to eat even more now that I'm breastfeeding, but it's just not as cute when lovehandles and flab have replaced a cute baby bump!)  LOL

• Options
    Eh, you're BFing, that burns tons of calories;)
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
  • Options
    April, I am a closet McDonald's addict and it has nothing to do with being pregnant! DH is completely disgusted by it, but I can't help it. Something about that processed beef calls to me every once in a while and I can't resist it :-) And the french fries...oh the french fries...they are so yummy...
  • Options

imagebh2720:
    April, I am a closet McDonald's addict and it has nothing to do with being pregnant! DH is completely disgusted by it, but I can't help it. Something about that processed beef calls to me every once in a while and I can't resist it :-) And the french fries...oh the french fries...they are so yummy...

Is your dh my dh??  I know we've discussed this, but I just can't get over how much they sound like the women in our relationships.  :)  When he came home last night I said "I can't wait to get to the gym.  I had McDonald's for lunch and I need to work it off."  He gave me a disgusted look as if he couldn't believe I would eat such a thing.  I had to remind him of his love for big macs.  He hardly ever touches them, but if I put one in front of him it wouldn't last five seconds.  :)

• Options

Your posts are making me feel so much better. For lunch today, I had a 6 piece chicken McNuggets, a medium fry with lots of BBQ sauce ,and a diet coke (with caffeine which I haven't been drinking). Then for dessert - an ice cream cone.

I have been fantasizing about McDonalds for the past few days so I had to finally give in. I must say, it was SO GOOD!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"