Missouri Babies

LS area suggestions

I need some advice.  I haven't lived in the KC area for very long and am in the search for an OB/GYN since I am now a few weeks late.  Does anyone have any suggestions for doctors in the Lee's Summit area?  I'm somewhat of a baby when it comes to needles, so definitely let me know if you know of a doctor (and staff) that are good dealing with that. (I know I have to get used to the needles, but it definitely helps if they are nice about it) 

Thanks! 

Re: LS area suggestions

• I saw Dr Cobbinah at Associated Womens Care in LS. It is located on Ralph Powell in the Lakewood area and all of the staff there are wonderful. They have offices in Raytown and BS as well, but I have only been to the LS location. Some days we had to wait what seemed like forever in the waiting room, but once you are in with her she takes her time and makes you feel like you are her only appt for the day.?

https://www.awcpobgyn.com/

Oh and I have never had any trouble with the lady ?who draws the labs. She always gets me on the first stick and is gentle.?

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I too was new to LS and was just cruising along, no rush on an GYN, and bam - pregnant... so after a lot of asking around I was directed to Rockhill Women's Care at St Lukes Lees Summit... they have been fabulous... I am a nervous wreck everytime I go, besides being newly pregnant and the nurses and doctors were really patient and nice.. Initial recommendations were for Dr Galvin but she was not accepting new patients.. the nurse asked if we could talk and have her recommend someone and I am now see Dr Vandenboom.. great office, no wait (so far - and I am 6.5 months into my pregnancy)... they have free valet and you never have to wait for a parking space and even the ladies in the billing office are fabulous.. definitely recommend them highly.

www.rockhillwc.com

• Loading the player...
  • I also go to Dr. Vandenboom at Rockhill Womens Clinic. I have been very pleased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"