2nd Trimester

Everyone thinks I'm having a girl

Strangers (okay only 2) have stopped me, just to tell me they think I'm having a girl.

All my friends, co-workers, family members, even my H think I'm having a girl.

All the old wives tales point to girl as well.

I have no feeling, no maternal instinct, one way or the other.

Friday is the big u/s. I wonder if they're all right...

Re: Everyone thinks I'm having a girl

• Only 2 people thought we were having a boy, EVERYONE else swore by girl...a boy it is! LOL
    and then there were 3...
  • no feeling either way from me either...

but - your furbabies are soooo funny!  i laughed... out loud... alone.  haha.  that's a great picture. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• Loading the player...
  • Everyone told me I was having a girl and they were right! I guess they had a 50/50 shot! :)
  • I wonder if they're right? I've been having a funny feeling i'm having a boy... but I still have to wait four more weeks to find out...

Let us know how it turns out!

• Everyone is telling me the same thing.  My big u/s isn't until March 16...I still have a while to wait.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we had 11 guesses boy, 10 girl. chinese gender predictor said boy, owt were 60% girl

Let us know Friday evening!!

• imageus+1:

no feeling either way from me either...

but - your furbabies are soooo funny!  i laughed... out loud... alone.  haha.  that's a great picture. :)

aw, thanks! They are such goofballs

• well we will have to wait and see... I have felt its a girl but the last two weeks ive been leaning towards boy now and not sure why.. maybe cause everyone has been saying its a boy that it might be taking over my mind..lol my big u/s is next wednesday....Cant wait!
  • Everyone told us we were having a boy and the old wives tales did too.

We are having a girl.........DH is so excited to have a girl

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EVERYONE just knew we were having a girl, and they were right.  I think people just feel compelled to tell you you're having the opposite of what you already have (since we already have a boy).
    They were right, it is a girl this time.  But they had a 50/50 guess : )

I too had no instincts on either of my babies and the sex.  The OWT's were right on both of mine, but I still did not have a gut instinct.

• Everyone I knew said I was going to have a girl (including me and most of the OWT) except my granddad....he was the only one who was right.
  • Are you specificly hoping for a boy or girl? DH and I were happy with a healthy baby but we thought a boy would be a bonus and a boy we're getting! : )   Everyone thought we were going to have a boy except 4 people (Grandma, 1 friend, 2 co-workers). Then I did a poll on the boards asking people to vote for boy or girl a day before my u/s. A whopping 70% thought girl and were sooo wrong! Do a poll (with a bump pic of course) Thrusday and see what people think.... : )
  • Everyone though we were having a boy. From the beginning I thought she was a girl, but just as everyone started to convince me she was a he- she showed herself on the ultrasound.

It's sooo fun to find out! Enjoy Friday!

• I've always been team green. But with my first, it was neutral baby shower, but people brought pink items. They were so sure, and it turned out they were right!
  • Everyone thinks I'm having a boy.  I think it's just because we've had 4 girls born in the last 2 years that they are all hoping for a boy.  We also only have a boys name so far.  So, it will probably end up being a girl, ha!  I have to wait another 6 weeks though!!!  It's killing me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mary and Dave.. my big u/s is on March 16th too!  I don't know about you but it seems forever away.  I can't wait!  Party!!!
  • :)  Everyone thought we were having a boy, and the other day I was stopped at Wal-Mart by someone who said I must be having a boy.  It was great to be able to tell her, "Nope, GIRL!!" 

Score one for the anti-wives tales crowd!

• imageThe New Mrs.:
    Are you specificly hoping for a boy or girl? DH and I were happy with a healthy baby but we thought a boy would be a bonus and a boy we're getting! : )  )

We'll be psyched either way.

I just want to know!

lol... I'll keep you guys posted

• I had no feeling either way...everyone was telling me it was a boy...and suprise we're having a girl! Good luck on Friday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"