2nd Trimester
Options

Everyone thinks I'm having a girl

Strangers (okay only 2) have stopped me, just to tell me they think I'm having a girl.

All my friends, co-workers, family members, even my H think I'm having a girl.

All the old wives tales point to girl as well.

I have no feeling, no maternal instinct, one way or the other.

Friday is the big u/s. I wonder if they're all right...

Re: Everyone thinks I'm having a girl

• Options
    Only 2 people thought we were having a boy, EVERYONE else swore by girl...a boy it is! LOL
    and then there were 3...
  • Options

no feeling either way from me either...

but - your furbabies are soooo funny!  i laughed... out loud... alone.  haha.  that's a great picture. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone told me I was having a girl and they were right! I guess they had a 50/50 shot! :)
  • Options

I wonder if they're right? I've been having a funny feeling i'm having a boy... but I still have to wait four more weeks to find out...

Let us know how it turns out!

• Options
    Everyone is telling me the same thing.  My big u/s isn't until March 16...I still have a while to wait.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we had 11 guesses boy, 10 girl. chinese gender predictor said boy, owt were 60% girl

Let us know Friday evening!!

• Options
    imageus+1:

no feeling either way from me either...

but - your furbabies are soooo funny!  i laughed... out loud... alone.  haha.  that's a great picture. :)

aw, thanks! They are such goofballs

• Options
    well we will have to wait and see... I have felt its a girl but the last two weeks ive been leaning towards boy now and not sure why.. maybe cause everyone has been saying its a boy that it might be taking over my mind..lol my big u/s is next wednesday....Cant wait!
  • Options

Everyone told us we were having a boy and the old wives tales did too.

We are having a girl.........DH is so excited to have a girl

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

EVERYONE just knew we were having a girl, and they were right.  I think people just feel compelled to tell you you're having the opposite of what you already have (since we already have a boy).
    They were right, it is a girl this time.  But they had a 50/50 guess : )

I too had no instincts on either of my babies and the sex.  The OWT's were right on both of mine, but I still did not have a gut instinct.

• Options
    Everyone I knew said I was going to have a girl (including me and most of the OWT) except my granddad....he was the only one who was right.
  • Options
    Are you specificly hoping for a boy or girl? DH and I were happy with a healthy baby but we thought a boy would be a bonus and a boy we're getting! : )   Everyone thought we were going to have a boy except 4 people (Grandma, 1 friend, 2 co-workers). Then I did a poll on the boards asking people to vote for boy or girl a day before my u/s. A whopping 70% thought girl and were sooo wrong! Do a poll (with a bump pic of course) Thrusday and see what people think.... : )
  • Options

Everyone though we were having a boy. From the beginning I thought she was a girl, but just as everyone started to convince me she was a he- she showed herself on the ultrasound.

It's sooo fun to find out! Enjoy Friday!

• Options
    I've always been team green. But with my first, it was neutral baby shower, but people brought pink items. They were so sure, and it turned out they were right!
  • Options

Everyone thinks I'm having a boy.  I think it's just because we've had 4 girls born in the last 2 years that they are all hoping for a boy.  We also only have a boys name so far.  So, it will probably end up being a girl, ha!  I have to wait another 6 weeks though!!!  It's killing me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mary and Dave.. my big u/s is on March 16th too!  I don't know about you but it seems forever away.  I can't wait!  Party!!!
  • Options

:)  Everyone thought we were having a boy, and the other day I was stopped at Wal-Mart by someone who said I must be having a boy.  It was great to be able to tell her, "Nope, GIRL!!" 

Score one for the anti-wives tales crowd!

• Options

imageThe New Mrs.:
    Are you specificly hoping for a boy or girl? DH and I were happy with a healthy baby but we thought a boy would be a bonus and a boy we're getting! : )  )

We'll be psyched either way.

I just want to know!

lol... I'll keep you guys posted

• Options
    I had no feeling either way...everyone was telling me it was a boy...and suprise we're having a girl! Good luck on Friday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"