Philadelphia Babies

Valley Green Inn

I am planning my sister's wedding shower and I am seriously considering hosting it at the Valley Green Inn (off of Forbidden Drive/Fairmount Park).  Has anyone been to an event there?  My parents love it; but I haven't been there yet.

Re: Valley Green Inn

• I can let you know March 29th...I will be a guest at a wedding at the Valley Green on March 28th...Is that date too far from now?
  • I have seen pictures from a co-worker's wedding there and it was beautiful. She loved it. I have been there for lunch, and it was also very nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  J-Fo, I would love to hear about your experience - thanks:)
  • I haven't been there for an event, but their brunch is delicious! I think it's a gorgeous setting...

Good luck!

• my school does their annual party there. It's pretty nice and it would be a lovely place for a shower.

"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Thank you all!  I can't wait to go there and start planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"