1st Trimester

I really want a Corona Light

nft. Paradise

edit: and sushi.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I really want a Corona Light

• mmmm... I really wanted a beer over the weekend... chicken wings just aren't the same with water!!
  • There's a heineken in our fridge that has been staring at me since I got my BFP in January.

I don't even really want to get drunk, I just want a beer lol

Thank GOD there's no corona in the house. This summer is going to be hard with out it!! 

• Loading the player...
  • strange, i really don't like beer much but i too was craving one over the weekend.
  • I was telling DH this weekend that I wanted him to bring me a Corona to the hospital after I was done giving birth. lol
  • Ewww Corona. Stick out tongue Before I knew I was pregnant, my stomach would not stand for any alcohol at all. Now every time I even think about Olde Hickory Table Rock or something similarly hoppy, I drool.

Here you go! I even threw in a sunny beach for you : )

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i could really go for a beer too.  it sux going out to eat w/DH and stickin w/soda or water.  oh well.  i didn't need the extra calories on the beer gut anyway.  Stick out tongue

bottoms up!  Beer

• I made the mistake of commenting that a Bloody Mary sounded good Friday night when out for supper so DH ordered one. A big cold margarita with salty chips and salsa sound really good right about now too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i don't like beer at all- ick.

but i'm going to miss mojitos this summer- oh yes.

• Try O'Douls.  They really do taste just like beer and help with the cravings.  We had a family party at a bar a few weeks ago and I secretly asked the bartender to pour one into a pint glass.  No one had a clue and it was delicious!
  • Beer/alcohol doesn't do anything for me anymore. Not even thoughts of yummy tropical drinks with umbrellas. They all make me feel like voming..
  • I don't even drink alcohol and all I can think about is how refreshing a beer must really be.
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Here you go! I even threw in a sunny beach for you : )

MWAH! Wink

• I've had a few cravings for bloody marys too but luckily you can make a good virgin one.

I've never had a good virgin margarita so you're stuck there.

• Please, for your own sake, whatever you do, do NOT attempt to drink an O'Douls thinking that it will take the place of your beloved Corona... I was craving a Magic Hat #9 on Saturday night....

it's an extreme let down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • imageMoFin07:
    Try O'Douls.  They really do taste just like beer and help with the cravings.  We had a family party at a bar a few weeks ago and I secretly asked the bartender to pour one into a pint glass.  No one had a clue and it was delicious!

The only beer I like is Blue Moon and Corona Light... I don't think O'Douls will cut it.  I must suffer. Crying

• imagesare_bear:

imageMoFin07:
    Try O'Douls. 

The only beer I like is Blue Moon and Corona Light... I don't think O'Douls will cut it.  I must suffer. Crying

That was my problem. I am a huge fan of Magic Hat, Blue Moon, Sierra Nevada, etc.- O'Douls to me was like fizzy water... or Miller Light... blegh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • I'm a big fan of Blue Moon. Yum. I'm definitely going to have a few once I get home from the hospital!
  • Mmm.....beer......

I could so go for a tasty beer right now. It will be a long summer sitting on the deck, watching my husband down Sam Summers and Blue Moons. Only 30 more weeks to go....oh wait, then there's breast feeding, so no going on a bender for a while.

• this post is making me DDRRRRRROOOOLLLL!!! i <3 corona

the o'douls pic. made me laugh soooo hard!

wings+beer/wine+sushi.....OCT CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

• Nate ordered my favorite beer this weekend -- Big Boss Bad Penny.  I wanted to down that sucker in 2.5 seconds.
  • Ah, we just got back from St. Maarten, and I had a "taste" of a cold Carib w/ lime every day.  It's even better than Corona!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Try O'Douls with an orange slice and ask for a chilled pint glass. It may not taste like the really thing, but I found that those two things help to make it better. :)
  • imageesposa38:
    Ah, we just got back from St. Maarten, and I had a "taste" of a cold Carib w/ lime every day.  It's even better than Corona!

Super Angry I'm so jealous!!!!

• imagesare_bear:

imageMoFin07:
    Try O'Douls.  They really do taste just like beer and help with the cravings.  We had a family party at a bar a few weeks ago and I secretly asked the bartender to pour one into a pint glass.  No one had a clue and it was delicious!

My Fav. is Modelo. OMG I want one soo bad. I miss Blue Moon and Coronas too. UGH. I crave them soooo much!!

• We were watching college hoops this weekend and everyone was drinking beer around me.  I was so jealous.  I would kill for a modelo!!!  March Madness, College World Series and College Football are going to be hard this year.  I don't know whent the last time I have watched a football game without a beer! UGH!!!

• omg, i want sushi sooo bad.  my life just doesnt seem right without my salmon avo and spicy tuna rolls.  Crying

• I really missed my Corona's this weekend... (it was my birthday Sad  )

Little Miss London Olivia Helping Daddy Propose Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh i shouldn't of opened this!! that sounds so good! i'm going to hawaii in 4 days too with my best friend  and our hubbys, last time we went on vacation thats all we drank...well we are both pregnant this time so looks like virgin lava flows for us!
  • Ever since I found out I'm prego, I have wanted a big glass of red wine. So, I hear ya!
  • I'm dying for a martini!  Oh and raw sushi.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"