Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

is your 8 month old...

crawling? Or if not truly crawling are they getting on all fours, rocking, scooting, etc?

I'm just curious. I see such a range on here! In my mom's group the earliest a baby has crawled is 8.5 months. DD is not crawling, nor is she close to doing it. 

Re: is your 8 month old...

• Options
    He crawls all around the house.. backwards. It is ALL he wants to do. He can go sideways or in a circle too but not forward. He does get on all 4s and rock too.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DS will be 8 months in a week and he is not crawling or getting on all fours. We're working with him on this, since his EI therapist said she would like to see him crawling at 8 months (presumably she meant b/t 8 and 9 months and not next week, which is not happening). But for now if I put him on all fours, he flatens right out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we just started crawling but DD was trying for 2 months and on all 4's rocking and lunging fwd for the past month.

It took her a long time to get the hang of it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my DD scoots on her belly backwards and turns around.  She can get on all fours sometimes and rocks...but she hasn't gone forward yet. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    my older dd crawled right at 8 mo
  • Options
    DS is up on all 4's but isn't moving anywhere.  Just within the last day or so he has started rocking back and forth.
  • Options
    DS started crawling at 7 month 1 week, he is a mad man crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything
  • Options
    DD started to do the real crawl around 7.5 mos and now at almost 9 months she's pulling up on EVERYTHING and a super fast crawler.
  • Options
    Yes.  She started full on crawling at 6.5 months and now is into cruising and pulling herself on everything.
  • Options
    DS has been crawling since 4 months and cruising for a little under a month. 
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nope.  My DD does not crawl, pull herself up or get on all fours. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers TTC #2 since Sep 09. BFP 08/1/11 Missed MC 9/12/11 D&E 9/14/11 @ 11 weeks (baby measured @ 8 weeks) Clomid 1=BFN Clomid/IUI 2 cycles=BFN Femara/IUI & Progesterone=BFN Femara/IUI on 3/9/12 & Progesterone 2x day=BFP on 3/19/12!! Beta #1 (3/20)=48 Beta #2 (3/22)=153 Beta #3 (3/26)=1207 Beta #4 (3/28)=3313 Beta #5 (3/30)=7682!!! 1st us 4/2/12 5w5d saw heartbeat BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. She started crawling 2 days after she turned 7 months and then 1 week later she started pulling herself up.
  • Options
    Yes DS is crawling on all fours for a few weeks now.....it will come and be ready for the workout.  Big Smile
  • Options
    DD has been crawling since around 6.5 months and started standing & cruising shortly after that (she will be 8 months on Sunday). It def. is a workout trying to keep up with her!
  • Options

Jack started exactly 3 weeks ago.  Before that, he got on all 4's and "rocked" or "bounced" for 2 months.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD is 7 months will be 8 months on ?March 9th and crawls, pulls up and walks pushing her baby stroller or shopping cart or holding onto the furniture. The pulling up started right after Christmas and the crawling on New Year's Eve.?
  • Options
    DS just started scooting around on his belly this week.  He is nowhere near hands and knees crawling yet though.  He has been pulling up and cruising for 2 months though and has actually taken a step or two on his own.  Babies are strange little creatures.
    Mom to London (5), Sienna (3), and Brady (1) and...

• Options
    Mine didn't till 9 months 1 week old, and she was/is perfectly fine! There is a wide range with crawling, much like there is for rolling over.
  • Options
    yeah she was crawling at 5 months 3 weeks and pulling up on everything a week or two later. now she's an avid cruiser!
  • Options
    DD is almost 9 months and not crawling yet.
  • Options
    ds has been crawling for a little over a month. he started pulling up about 3 weeks ago, and is now starting to stand on his own and take a step...
  • Options
    He's been crawling since 5.5 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"