D.C. Area Babies

GTG

I just wanted to say that Lily and I had a wonderful time yesterday and it  was really nice to get to meet everyone and I think all the kids did a great job seeing how "Wonderful" are server was...lol Lily and I hope to be able to attend one again soon.

Roxanna

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTG

• We had a great time too!  It was wonderful to meet everyone.  I'm looking forward to our next GTG!
  • Nicholas and I really enjoyed ourselves as well! It must have been so exciting for him, he actually STTN last night!

I just sent some pics to everybody's email. If you don't get them, let me know.

Jessica

• Loading the player...
  • It was great to meet all of you too and your darling children! After I left yesterday, I was feeling even more excited about having my own little one in a few months.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well, anyone that was really excited can feel free to plan the next one (that's how we've been operating in the past - someone just volunteers and starts planning).  We also enjoyed ourselves and were sorry we had to rush out although we had been there for 2 hours already!
  • Nicholas and I had fun as well.  I too want to apologize for dashing out, but Nicholas was overtired and had his limit.  He pretty much fell asleep within seconds of the car moving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I agree, it was fun and great to meet/see everyone!
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i agree!  Haley and I had a great time and it was great to meet everyone.  hope to see you all at the next one!

and yes, wasnt our waiter "wonderful?" ha  ;)

• Natalie & I had a wonderful time :)

The more I think about our service there, the more pissed off I get. It was as if the management was dismissive of us because we were a mommies' group.

The waiters sucked but our service probably would have been a notch better if they had NOT seated another large party in their section with us. After walking around with Natalie, I saw there was plenty of room to seat the other 2 parties in the room with us.

FWIW, I worked at an OG for 5 months back in 2001 - I know none of my managers would have been stupid enough to seat 2 large parties in the same section!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"