South Jersey Babies
Options

babies and poop

did anyone else's baby stop going every single day? Ava is on this every other day kick now. Like if she goes this morning at 6 am, she wont go again til Friday night early Saturday morning..and it's EXPLOSIVE!!! She's not fighting to push it out, in fact she'll sit there quietly with her little hands folded and then you just smell it. But almost every time she goes, she needs a bath. Im almost afraid to take her out anywhere! lol

She's not fussing with the formula, she on Similac advanced, so i dont think that's it. But she also farts up a storm, and it stinks!! Is this something i should call the doctor about?

Re: babies and poop

• Options
    It may be the formula.  Caitlin had to switch at about 3 months becuase of gas probelms.  Her gas pains got so bad she stopped eating all together.  We had to switch to Similac Sensitive. 
  • Options
    I've noticed in the past month James' BM's are not everyday anymore. And he def has explosive ones too - but not everytime. I BF so I can't give advice on the formula, but maybe trying a new one would help.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

KJ pooped just about everytime he nursed until he was about 3 months old and eating oatmeal cereal ( he refused a bottle and had to have something to hold him over since I was going back to work in a few weeks so the pedi OK'd oatmeal with EBM) then it went to every other time.  When we switched to whole milk he was a "mess" stomach wise so they put him on soy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"