D.C. Area Babies

Day 1 of 2 day Childbirth class

was good!

learned a lot more than i had known before today and even though the instructor was a little flighty, she was pretty knowledgeable and nice.

i give today's class a B-!

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Day 1 of 2 day Childbirth class

• Glad it was informative! Where did you go? We are doing a 1 day bender Lamaze class in April.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we are going to the one at Prince William Hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • We did that one!  Who was your instructor?  Ours was from the Northern VA Lactation group, can't remember her name but she was nice.  It was a loooong 2 days but instructional.  I wasn't planning on going drug free but I didn't get my epidural until 10cm so I labored until then without anything.  I have to say though that I didn't really do any of the breathing exercises or "natural" pain relief :P  DH tried to massage me at one point and I basically told him to not touch me at all :)

Good luck!  Stop at Wegmans on your lunch break - so much better than the cafeteria food!

• Just kidding - I just realized you went to Prince William, I was at Potomac.  Sorry!
  • imageKristinandChris:
    Just kidding - I just realized you went to Prince William, I was at Potomac.  Sorry!

oh no its okay!

but now i'm thinking about the wegmans asian food bar.

i might have to go there for lunch today!

lol

• Good to know it's a good class.  We went to several classes through Inova in VA and learned a LOT.  Totally worth it for us!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"