Boston Babies
Options

Doctor near home or work?

Hi all,

My husband and I are going to start TTC this summer. I'm wondering for those of you who are pregnant, do you see a doctor that is close to your home or your work? I just had my annual exam with a new doctor near my home, but I'm wondering if this will be a problem for me since I work in Boston. I believe you only see the doctor about once a month until later in the pregnancy, right?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Doctor near home or work?

• Options
    Mine is closer to work, the only trouble I can see is delivery.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Mine is near my office.  My apointments are in the middle of the day.  Once a month is often enough to be a PITA if I had to go all the way near home in the middle of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is closer to home.  I work in Boston as well.. and I was worried about this.  But luckily I can work from home the days I have appointments so it works out really well for me.  It will be easier for my pp apts too while i'm on leave.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is close to work. I can walk there for my appointments and go during my lunch break. I thought that would be a lot easier than taking half-days to head back home to see the doctor.
  • Options
    I found a doctor based on the hospital I wanted to deliver at, which isn't really near my work or my house, but at least it's a straight forward drive to get to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"