D.C. Area Babies

prenatal massage in Arlington/Alexandria area?

I would like to schedule a massage and I am wondering where you would recommend and what the price is. 

Re: prenatal massage in Arlington/Alexandria area?

• I just responded to this one this morning and I think there are a few other suggestions there: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/10297091.aspx

I went to Sugar House in Old Town on Monday and had a fanstastic massage. It was $90 for 50 minutes and worth every penny. They have the belly pillow which allows you to lay on your stomach. I went to Massage Envy in Potomac Yard and frankly it sucked. I had to lay on my side which I didn't like as much and they kept making me change positions so I had a hard time relaxing.

• Another pregger friend and I went to Sugarhouse Day Spa for the 50 min massage and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  It felt so good and we were chuckling about how we fell asleep during our massages and might have been snoring. :-)  I highly recommend it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooh...thanks for the tip!  I have hit the wall of unconfortableness and could surely use an hour of spoiling.  And lying on my stomach is one of things I miss the worst!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"