D.C. Area Babies

Early labor?

I can't believe it is my due date! ?Yesterday I started having some lower back pains and more contractions (I don't know whether or not they are BH or "real"). ?They continued irregularly last night and I woke up a couple of times with some pain. ?This morning, I'm having more and they are not painful, just pretty uncomfortable. ?There's still nothing worth timing. ? Is this possibly the beginning of something or just typical at this last stage? ?I will certainly call the doctor if they become regular or painful, I'm just in that in-between stage at the moment... Thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Early labor?

• Happy due date!!  It could definitely be the beginning of labor.  Fingers crossed that this is it!
  • i am out of my league on your questions, but wanted to wish you good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no idea, but the last time someone posted a similar question, she had a baby about two hours later.  Keep us updated!

• Oooooo YAY! Could be it...

Maybe all you have to do is ask on here and bam you get labor...like me?

Wishing you all the best.

• Ooooh how exciting!! Good luck!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Sure it could be the beginning of something... fingers crossed for you!!!

Wait, all you have to do is ask on here and that sends you into labor...?  OK, here goes...

I'm feeling nothing, no contractions, no pain, nada. 

Could this be the beginning of labor? 

(OK Nest Gods, do your thing... drumming my fingers on my desk waiting...) 

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • I can't help with any of the questions but keep us posted on what's going on!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Unfortunately, all seems to have stopped. ?Nothing new! ?It's nice to spend a day at home since I wasn't comfortable going into work, but it feels like such a waiting game.?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If it makes you feel better, that's how I felt Friday at 4 pm and my water broke Sunday 3 am ...
  • Have you felt the BH in the past?  I only ever felt a tightening when I touched my belly during a BH I never felt any pressure or pain, so when I did feel actual pain then there were definitely contractions.  See if they can be timed at any point and Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"