Success after IF

IVF. When did you get a BFP after POAS?

Hi,

I just wanted to know when you POAS and finally got your BFP?

Ladies, I've become addicted to POAS, please help me. It's only 4dp5dt and I've taken 3 tests. I started by tricking myself into thinking that I took the first one to see if my trigger was out and I can't stop.

Re: IVF. When did you get a BFP after POAS?

• 5dp5dt. ?But it was very faint and my numbers were high b/c of the twins. ?

I also tested every morning just so I wouldn't go crazy with the waiting. ?

• I got my first faint line at 6dp5dt.  At 4dp5dt I was still getting a trigger positive

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 6dp5dt, but I KNEW my trigger was out, I POAS the morning of my transfer, ad it was stark white.
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • First test I took was 6dp5dt and got a BFP.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I waited for the beta. ?my numbers were so low I probably would have had a false negative anyway. ?I didn't want to torture myself. ?It was worth the wait.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 10dpiui...but I thought it was an evap line since it showed up after 10 minutes...took a test the next am and it was a bfp.

Good luck to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL... you sound like me :)

I got BFN's till the evening of 6dp5dt - that's when I got my first BFP on a FRER.  I still got BFN's on digitals for a few days after that.  I had a serious POAS problem :)

Give it a few more days :)

hannah

• 5dp5dt - first test and was definitely positive (twins)
  • I got my 1st VERY faint positive at 5dp5dt.  It got darker everyday after that.  My 1st beta was 9dp5dt.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you're using some $10 per test things, PUT THE PEE STICK DOWN.  Think about college tuition!  Maybe it's ok if they're dollar store or something like that...

Good luck!!!

• I tested 5dp5dt and got a BFN. I tested again 8dp5dt and got a BFP. That was the same day as my beta and based on my numbers, I probably could have tested 7dp5dt and gotten a BFP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL they are dollar store sticks.
  • 8 dp 3 dt...good luck!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh it was the first test I took that cycle and the line was dark!!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got mine at 9dp4dt and it was a very dark line. My betas were high so I probably would have gotten a BFP earlier than that but I didn't want to test earlier. I tested the day before my beta.

Good luck!

• I was so convinced I was going to get a BFN that I didn't test until 11dp3dt (equivalent to two days later than you), the morning of my beta.  I got an unmistakable BFP almost immediately, but I had high HCG levels with the twins.  If your HCG doubles about every 48 hours, you can see where you might just be testing too early still. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"