New York Babies

Kathryn Jones Ob Gyn Morristown Memorial- ??

Hi!

I will start TTC in a few months and I want to be sure that I love my obgyn! I currently changed to Kathryn Jones out of Morristown Memorial Hospital and she seems very nice. Has anyone had any experience with her??

Any info would be wonderful!

Thank you!!!

Elisa

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Kathryn Jones Ob Gyn Morristown Memorial- ??

• I don't have any information for but I am desperately looking for a new doctor in that area.  Have you met her yet?  If so what did you think.

Thanks!

Amy

• Elisa:

I think she is one of the doctors in my OBG practice...Morristown Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, right across from Morristown Memorial Hospital. We're only at about 14 weeks right now, so i've only had a few visits and have only met one doctor and a nurse practitioner and midwife. Because they're a group practice, you could get one of 6 (all female) doctors at your delivery, and they want you to make sure you have visits scheduled with each of them over the course of your pregnancy. That being said, maybe you found Dr. Jones through her own practice, in which case you would actually get to pick her as your doctor?

So far i like the practice well enough...I'm not a fan of the office itself - a bit outdated! But everyone seems nice, the nurse practitioner was great to talk to at my last visit, she reassured me that the practice likes to do vaginal births whenever possible and wouldn't induce me unless necessary (for those who are looking for C-sections and inductions, i'm sure they'd be willing to meet your needs too).

Hope that helps...i wish there were a New Jersey board so i could start making some connections with other women in the area!

• Loading the player...
  • I totally did not know that about that practice...that you could get one of any dr. at your delivery....hmmmmm def. something to think about. Well i am having my next annual in about a month, so I will surely discuss that with her. I am going to start TTC this summer so I have about a billion questions for her at this upcoming visit...thanks for the help!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I thought she was very nice and down to earth....

but I only had one annual visit with her!?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"