Baby Names

middle name suggestions, please

we've settled on a boy's name: William Paul but are having trouble with a girl's.  We are between Kate and Caroline, but we don't know which and have no middle name for either.  Last name starts with T, 2 syllables.
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut

Re: middle name suggestions, please

• Is Kate a nn or full name?

Caroline: Elise, May, Pearl, Sophia, Leigh, Victoria, Elizabeth, Joy, Faith, Juliet, Anne, Grace, Savannah, Jane, Nicole, Olivia, Isabelle, Reese, Paige

• oh, and Caroline Lily
  • Loading the player...
  • Kate Elizabeth or Kate Emily

Caroline Nicole or Caroline Megan

• I like Kate Emily the best : )

Kate is our favorite girls name as well. Great choice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kate Josephine

Kate Rebecca

Kate Audrey

• I love your name choices. ?Kate is one of my faves.?

?Kate: I like something 3 syllables for the middle name. ?Elizabeth, Abigail, Isabelle, Susannah

Caroline: Rose, Brooke, Joy, Eve, Blair, Reese, Sage?

• I really like Caroline.  I think Caroline Elise sounds pretty.
  • With Kate I like a 3 syllable MN, just like one of the PP. I liked her suggestions as well.

For Caroline, I like a one syllable middle name. Maybe Jane, Brooke, Grace.

Good luck, both the first name choices are very cute

• love all your names!

Kate Elisabeth

Kate Vivienne

Kate Marceline

Kate Isabel/la

Caroline Elise

Caroline Rose

Caroline Amelia

Caroline  Belle

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Caroline is my top girls name. It will most likely be Caroline Louise. Louise to honor my Mimi who is named Janice Louise. I have a cousin named Katie Louise, so it's becoming a family middle name.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kate Anne

Kate Elizabeth

Caroline Jane

Caroline Anne?

Caroline Rose?

• I think that Caroline Kate is cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • caroline:

ellison

williamson

davison

james

gray

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"