Canada Babies

Re: Diaper Poll

• I use Cloth and Parents Choice from Walmart.
  • I guess Teddy's choice is generic too...maybe i should take that one out.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Whatever is on sale between Pampers and Huggies. I also have used the Luvs brand from the states.
  • I use cloth... but at night I put him in Pampers, so that he doesn't soak through his PJ.
  • Pampers or Parent's Choice. There is a new brand in Safeway, called Mom's or Mom's Choice or something....think I might try those.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love my Pampers Swaddlers but am looking to move over to cloth. I just feel like I'm making waaay too much garbage.

Oh btw, Huggies were the hugest pain in my a**. Blowout city - the poop NEVER stayed inside the diaper. They just wouldn't fit to DD's butt properly (yes, I tried different sizes, too)

• The first 6 months we used Huggies but when DS started toleak through them all of the time(regarless of the size) we switched to Pampers cruisers and have had a lot of sucess since.
  • Usually use Parent's Choice from Walmart (so cheap!), but if Pampers are on sale, I'll usually pick up a package. Although I'm allergic to scents, so the baby powder smell they put into them makes me gag. But I like that they're not a bulky diaper. They should have an unscented version.
  • Exclusively Pampers, first Swaddlers and now Cruisers. I tried Huggies, and there was a blow-out/leak with every single one. We used only half a pack, and then they were banned from our house! After that, I've stuck only with what I know works for Jakob. Thank heaven we could find the same ones in Germany! (Albeit called 'Active Baby' rather than Cruisers, and with a different sizing range, but nevertheless the same.) I was so glad to not have to try different brands/sizes again to figure out what would work.

• We used Pampers Swaddles for the newborn and size 1 but when we moved on to size 2, they were scented and DD broke out in a rash.  We tried a few brands and eventually settled on Huggies Supreme
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"