TTC After a Loss
Options

FF says I O'd before IUI and have "low" chances...

Sad

I actually think I O'd on Saturday, but because of that temp rise, FF says Friday. I've O'd the day OF a temp rise before, so I'm hoping that it was Saturday!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FF says I O'd before IUI and have "low" chances...

• Options
    Don't listen to ff..ugh..I hate that b!tch...she is always messing with people.
  • Options
    I have no clue, but I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, I'm so glad to see you here!  I haven't seen you since all that drama the other day and I was afraid their yuckiness had scared you away. 

I'm sorry about the bad news ... when was the iui?

• Options
    The IUI was Saturday, and I triggered Thurs. night. So supposedly O happens about 36 hrs. after the trigger.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to luvs and she is KU, so I still have hope!
  • Options
    you should still have hope -- FF screws things up all the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCareBear2005:
    I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to luvs and she is KU, so I still have hope!

Yes, this is correct!

• Options

Hi!  I O'd on Sat too.  We went with the old fashion way, but we can be test (and hopefully BFP) buddies!

Even if you did O on Friday, Sat IUI would be okay.  The egg can hang around up to 48 hours waiting in the fallopian tube for the sperm.  Also, if you O'd Fri, it was probably during the night, so it really wasn't long after that you had the IUI.  Last time, I got pg after bd the second day of temp rise.  Don't worry, right now the fertilized egg is dividing and dividing :) 

**Sticky BFP dust to us**  

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    hey buddy - this is why I didn't even chart this month. I knew with the IUI it would just mess with me. I wouldn't listen to FF, the REs time these things to give us the best chance of getting pg and they know more than FF. we ARE pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have such a good feeling this month, we're going to be BFP buddies!!!
  • Options
    ok I'm confused...so did you have the IUI or did you ovulate before it? What does the FF due? I have never used that
  • Options

Luvs posted about FF disagreeing with her IUI schedule and here is what I told her...

"IUI (especially with trigger) trumps FF"

Your b/w and u/s are way more accurate than the FF which is just a computer algorithm. ?Please don't worry - I'm sure your IUI timing was perfect. ?Best of luck to you!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"