Detroit Babies

Where was your shower?

Asking for a friend. She is in the Rochester/troy area but is willing to go anywhere within reason. Royal Oak, Warren etc. Thanks for the help.
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Where was your shower?

• Both my wedding shower and baby shower were at Barrister Gardens, because they were cheap and the hall wasnt bad and when you expect 200-300 women, you look for CHEAP!!

Also, there is a new Cranks that opened up out by where I live in Macomb that looks pretty nice.

There is also the Mirage where I had my reception...Good Luck!!

• DeCarlo's in Warren.  We've had multiple event there, always happy :-)

decarlosbanquets.com

• Loading the player...
  • My wedding shower was at The Master's restaurant in Warren, and my baby shower is going to be at Cherry Creek -- around Romeo.  I was happy with the Master's, and my mom just went to 2 at Cherry Creek and thought it was great.  We also looked at Fern Hill and Gazebo, which always tend to be nice.

• My wedding and baby shower were both at the Royalty House in Warren.  They did a fabulous job on both!! I highly recommend them.  They're located on old 13 mile road  off of Van ***, kitty corner from Buddy's Pizza.  Phone 586-264-8400
  • Depending on the size of your crowd, one of my bridal showers was held at "Our House" a place on Van *** and 26 or 27 mile.  It was an intimate location, they had food catered in.  The setting was just lovely!  I think they held 50 or 60 people, but don't quote me. 
  • my shower was at Vintage House in Fraser. they did a great job and it was very reasonably priced. i picked them cuz they're the only place that offers a 'cold lunch' menu option, and at the time i didn't want a formal meal, just chicken salad/pasta/fruit, etc. the food was excellent though and the staff was very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"