Birth Stories
Options

Home Birth/Water Birth Experience?

Does anyone have any stories about home or water birth experience? With my last pregnancy (ended in m/c) my DH and I had a birth plan in place that was basically having the baby at home either on the bed or in a birthing tub. Has anyone ever done this and if so would you do it again??

Re: Home Birth/Water Birth Experience?

• Options
    This is what I am planning- check back in a few weeks or so for my birth story. I'm really excited about having the baby at home, and my midwife is wonderful. The tub is here and ready to be set up when I go into labor, which will hopefully be soon... :)
  • Options

imagejerimbato:
    This is what I am planning- check back in a few weeks or so for my birth story. I'm really excited about having the baby at home, and my midwife is wonderful. The tub is here and ready to be set up when I go into labor, which will hopefully be soon... :)

?

I'll do that! Thanks a lot!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jerimbato, is that you in the picture with the design around your belly button? Is that henna? It looks beautiful, I think you have given me an idea!
  • Options

I have a whole trimester to go, but am planning a waterbirth. If you haven't already found these sites check out

waterbirth.org

and

https://www.birthbalance.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm planning on writing a birth story after my birth. I am having a water birth, at a birthing center, with a midwife. I am so excited about going completely natural.

We might decide to have this baby at home...But we're not sure yet, as our home won't work for water birth, because our bathtub is tny, and our water heater is too.

I love the idea of homebirth. It's so much more natural, and beutiful, and personal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We're planning a home birth but not a water birth.  We have some friends that had 6 kids.  The first was going to be home birth but there were complicantions and so it ended up C-section and then she did a C-S for #2.  The next 4 were home births (no water births) and those 4 babies were all bigger than the first two.  She loved it and we have the same midwife that has been great so far.  Her youngest is 9 now, oldest 21.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"