Canada Babies
Options

feeling bloated

is this normal, I have felt so bloated the last couple of weeks. Did anyone else go through this???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: feeling bloated

• Options
    i did,.. I was bloated right away, and I looked pregnant by 10 weeks. I was very bloated and gassy the first couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Thanks Nat I thought I might be the only one. When my cousin was pregnant and she told us at 3 months, she wasn't bloated at all. I feel so blah, and large right now.?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yup I was bloated with Haden. I didn't really feel bloated just looked bloated. I would wake up in the morning with a flat belly and by the evening I was so bloated my belly would look huge! Its normal :)

Although, I'm not bloated this time around...

• Options
    I was the exact same way.  About a week before I got my BFP all of my pants that I wear to work got tight on me.  I thought that I had just gained some weight from the holidays.  Then a week later I got my BFP and realised that it was from being PG.  NONE of my work pants fit because they sit right at my waistband.  So last weekend I went out and bought 2 pairs of PG pants and now I feel MUCH more confterable.  If you look on the first tri board they talk about something I think that it's called the Bella band. 
  • Options

imageMrs Loves Chocolate:
    on the first tri board they talk about something I think that it's called the Bella band. 

I lived off my bella band. I wore all my regular pants undone with the bella band on top until 4 months or so. Then I wore my "fat pants" with the band until about 5 months and then I was in full blown mat clothes

• Options
    ugg I was so bloated when I was first pregnant.  I got home from work and lived in sweat pants.  I could not take it anymore by 10 weeks I went and bought mat jeans.  They were a little bit big but so much better.  It eventually gets better then you start to show.
    Angela and David married June 18 2005 TTC#1 25 months 1500mg metformin 100mg clomid Finaly BFP October 12/07 Mommy to Logan June 15 2008 and Ryleigh Nov 11 2010 BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"