Boston Babies
Options

OB recommendations around Millis/Medway/Franklin?

I just got a BFP tonight, and am now realizing a need an OB! We recently moved to the area, so I'm totally unfamiliar. Any suggestions for the Millis/Medway/Franklin and surrounding areas? Oh, and I'm horrifically terrified of doctors, so I'd want someone very gentle and understanding!

TIA!

Re: OB recommendations around Millis/Medway/Franklin?

• Options

Hi there, and congratulations!

I based my doc decision on where I wanted to deliver, so you may want to check out local places.  Nearest to you are UMass Memorial and St. Vincent's, both in Worcester, Metrowest in Framingham/Natick, and Newton-Wellesley in the Newton area.  I've heard good things about UMass, St. Vincent's and Newton-Wellesley, and I decided to deliver at UMass because they have the best neonatal facility west of Boston, and I've actually heard that they're one of the best in New England.  This decision means that I will have to switch OBs, but I've heard bery good things about Drs. Ramsaran, Deldon-Saltin, and Narducci.  If you decide to deliver at St. Vincent's, I recommend Dr. Brenda Hallenback - very sweet and gentle!

Good luck!

• Options
    Thanks so much -- I will check it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My ob is at Vincent OB/GYN at Mass General Hospital in Boston...it is prob too much for you to drive to boston all the time, but they have a clinic in waltham for patients who can't easily get into the city.  https://www2.massgeneral.org/vincent/locations.htm

I have always been so impressed with the quality of care you get from Mass General physicians. I have been to other hospitals and since going to Mass General I will never go anywhere else again.  If Waltham isn't too much of a stretch for you, I would definitely say get hooked into the MGH system...you will be in great hands!

• Options
    I use Dr. Meads office in Milford (rt.109 near I-495)-associated with Milford Regional in Milford on Rt 140.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"