St. Louis Babies

Daycare in Olivette/Maplewood/Brentwood/Clayton/Richmond Heights area?

I am desperately searching for a daycare in the Maplewood/Clayton vicinity for my 6 month old baby! Does anyone have any recommendations? I have only found a few and they are either completely out of our budget (one was $1,997/month) OR haven't come with any high recommendations.

I would be SO grateful for any advice or direction. Thank you!

Re: Daycare in Olivette/Maplewood/Brentwood/Clayton/Richmond Heights area?

• I really liked Bright Beginnings.  Unfortunately it was still out of our price range but I would have loved to send the baby there.  I think the price was around 250-290 a week and she has payment plans to knock off some weeks out of the year.  I recommmend checking it out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think the $1997 was the Clayton Child Care Center, right?  It's fab but more than our mortgage!  Crazy.  My friends had a bad experience at Bright Beginnings and had to take the owner to Small Claims Court and she still didn't ever pay them so I would avoid that.  Elaine Rosi was nice, but about the same price as BB.  We took DS to Casa Dia Montessori on Watson and Lindbergh.  A bit out of the way, but it is WONDERFUL. 

We are not in STL anymore, but I can't recommend Casa Dia enough.  We also looked at the Webster Child Care Center which was pretty good, too.  We lived in Webster at the time so maybe we were looking in slightly different areas.  I do remember there not being tons of options in that area.  Good luck...I know it's a frustrating process.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"