Minnesota Babies

Does anyone know of Prenatal yoga classes in Uptown

I am starting a new job in uptown and would like to find prenatal yoga near my work. I also live in NE Minneapolis, so a class near my home would be ok too. Does anyone know of any?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Does anyone know of Prenatal yoga classes in Uptown

• It's not in Uptown, but I've been looking at Blooma Well in Edina.  You should check them out.  Also the Minneapolis Yoga Center (just outside of Uptown as you head into SLP) has a prenatal class.  We live in SLP, so I'll probably go to one of these since so close to home.
  • I've been doing a little research on prenatal yoga classes as well, and the Yoga Center Mpls offers them at their Mpls and SLP locations.  Both are pretty close to Uptown (where I live)  Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been going to Blooma in Edina for a couple of weeks and I love it! I would check it out!

• I've been going to Blooma and CorePower Yoga (Edina location) now has prenatal classes Sat and Sun afternoon. They are both wonderful places!
  • I did the birthing workshop at The Yoga Center in addition to the class at my hospital.  It was GREAT!  If the classes are anything like the workshop, it's well worth the $$.  (I live too far away to attend the prenatal yoga classes)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"