Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Detroit "Angel Baby" Moms

I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in attending a fundraiser I'm doing in honor of all angel babies, inspired by the loss of my daughter, Scarlette Rose at 19 weeks this past September. 

We are hoping to raise awareness of miscarriage, stillbirth and infant loss and maybe start more conversations, while raising money for the program at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak that helped us through our grief.  This program is called "Child Remembered" and it was helped us validate the lives of our babies. 

At the fundraiser, we will have a special way to honor the memory of all of the angel babies whose families are in attendance and even some who aren't able to be there.  This isn't just a way to raise awareness and money, but also a way for us to speak openly about our babies and honor them in a tangible way. 

If you would like more information, please feel free to message me.  If there is a good response, I will post all of the details of the event.  I would love for us to come together and celebrate the lives of our babies and the ways that they touched us. 

Best to all,

Anna

Re: Detroit "Angel Baby" Moms

• I'm not in the Detroit area but your event sounds very lovely.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would like more info! I'm in Lansing, but I would love to attend an event like this. Please post more info.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Mrs. W...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss...

Here are the specifics:

Feb 21st 2009 (my due date would have been 2/17)

24 Seconds Bar and Grill in Berkley, MI

4-8pm 10% of all sales will be donated

2 silent auctions

4 50/50 raffles

This is the "1st" annual.  We're hoping that it's big enough to do more in the future, year round!  If you would like to email me, I can be reached at arlafountain@yahoo.com

We would love to have you there and celebrate the life of your baby together :)

Hugs,

Anna

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"