Baby Showers

Registries...

How soon is too soon to register? We're not due until August, but people are already asking what we want/need. I don't want to be rude and register too early.

Thoughts/opinions?

Thanks!

Re: Registries...

• We didn't register until a few weeks after our big u/s which was around 21-22 weeks.
  • I registered around 18 weeks after finding out the sex.  I haven't had any problems with anything becoming discontinued.
  • Loading the player...

• We registered at 20wks, after big u/s.
  • We also registered right around 20 weeks. I just found a new place to register - BestForBabies.com. They have some great, unique products!
  • We registered at 20 weeks.  We haven't had our big U/S yet, but people were asking so we thought it was important to get it started.  We will add some things via the internet once we know the gender.
  • I didn't start registering until 23 weeks. :]
  • I went ahead and started registries online because I didn't want to feel rushed and wanted to have plenty of time to shop around and research. ?I haven't shared them with anyone but if someone asks I'll tell them. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Be careful with registering too early, especially at places like Target.  They change out inventory so quickly, that what you register for might not be available when more people start buying gifts.

You might say that it's too early to really know what you want and tell them the places you'll register at, so they know where to look for updates!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"