Texas Babies

Sleeping.... not for my daughter

Ok, just needed to vent.  I hate that after her 2mo shots everything has changed. She went from a very normal good eater and great night time sleeper, 7/8pm to 6/7am to a sporadic eater and an even worse night time sleeper.  For the past week she's been up every hour on the hour.  She fusses most of the day and now she has diarrhea.  I know she doesn't feel good and it sucks b/c I'm at a loss as to how to help her.  I had to swaddle her this morning to get to her to take a more than 15 minute nap.  I hate doing that b/c to me I want her to know that swaddling is a bed time thing. 

Ugh... is there a growth spurt at 12/13 weeks?  

Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Sleeping.... not for my daughter

• I'm so dreading 2 mo shots. Josh still gets up about every 3-3.5 hours but I'm hoping over the next few weeks that he'll start to sleep in longer stretches. I have a feeling we'll end up the same way...we'll get a week or so with a 5-6 hour stretch at night and then come 2 mo shots it will be all screwed up again.

I think they do have a growth spurt around 12-13 weeks as well so that may have something to do with it. Hopefully her body will adjust and she'll go back to eating and sleeping better. GL!

• You're sweet....thanks K.
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't dread the 2 month shots! I was... and they weren't bad at all. They were worse for me than for her! We both cried, but she calmed down super quickly. She was fine & happy all evening and the next day. After her 2 month shots, she slept 8 hours straight for 4 nights in a row!!!!!!!

Now she's back to 1 5 hr?stretch?and then every 3 hours... *sigh*?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"