Minnesota Babies
Options

TTC or not

Hi ladies I am just getting started on this site and thought I would make a post.  I am having mixed feelings about TTC.  We have two beautiful children but want more.  Our daughter had a horrid first year and was in and out of the hospital. She is better now but is not a great sleeper.

I got my IUD out 12/31 and started AF right away.  But my cycle isn't regular. 

Anyway I am not sure that we will TTC.  We go back and forth on it.  Everytime dh gets mad at the kids or they have an off day he says we are NOT having anymore kids.  I'm torn.  I want more kids, but I hate when he gets pissed and starts saying crap like that.  I just wish someone had a book as to what you were supposed to do.

Re: TTC or not

• Options
    Maybe wait it out a little?  Doesn't sound like now is the best time for you!  Is there any reason you'd rush into it?
  • Options
    I agree with Mrs.Ivy.  Maybe he will feel differently after some more time.  I hope everything works out best for your family!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our first two children are only 1 1/2 yrs. apart so we want to have another realatively soon.  I also am very high risk and the more years that pass by the harder it is for me to be pg, and higher risk.
  • Options
    sounds like my brother and his wife.  they keep going back and forth too.  IMHO,  i think that if you are really questioning it,  then it's not the right time.  but that's just my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"