Texas Babies

My how a month flies!

Tomorrow, Joshua will be four weeks! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. It's so crazy how much he has changed in such a short time and how different one day is to the next but I love it. I can't wait for all your almost- mama's to experience this!

Re: My how a month flies!

• Kandis! How are you? I'm so glad to hear things are going well.

I can't wait to see you and Baby Joshua soon!

• It goes by so quick.  I wish I would have enjoyed the time more.  I had a horrible case of the baby blues.
  • Loading the player...
  • Erin-- Things are going pretty well. We have good days and bad days but when he cuddles up with me on my chest everything just melts away! We've been pretty busy with relatives dropping by and looking for a house but hopefully that will slow down soon and we'll be able to have you guys come by soon! And sooner or later I'm going to have to update that stupid blog!

Ashley-- I'm sorry about the baby blues. We definitely had some really rough days especially the 2nd and 3rd week and I did my share of bawling. And I still haven't had a chance to see Miss Luci....we need to fix that!

• K!  I can't believe it's been a month too!!  I need to come by and see you guys!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't believe he's a month either!  It seems like just last week you texted me the BFP!  :o
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"