Pregnant after 35
Options

Holy Giant Boobs!

I've always been busty and I realized my boobs would get bigger during the pregnancy but today I'm feeling freaked out by HOW big they've gotten in only 13 weeks. I started off as a 36C (but a full C, some bras I wore a D) and now I'm a 36DD-1/2.  And a HALF!

One of the bras I bought was a 36DD and the other is a 36F. An F!

If I'm this big at 13 weeks, what will my boobs be like when I'm nursing? I'll scare my baby! OY!

I know this is stupid, but I'm really upset. :(

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Holy Giant Boobs!

• Options
    I don't think I'll ever have your problem....I was a B before I got pregnant (oh alright.....an A living in a B world....i can not tell a lie)  and when I went to take a shower last night I let out a yell that had my husband running up the stairs to see what the problem was.  I just pointed at my boobs...his jaw hit the floor....I swear they grew over night....I'm kinda feeling really good with these knockers right now....Just be careful not to poke his/her eyes out!!  lol....have a great weekend!!!!
  • Options

my friend who normally has big boobs is about 28w and is an FF!!!

My boobs are so gross right now- they sag so much since having DS, are getting big again, my aerolas are now huge and darker with the bumps, i'm starting to leak a tiny bit, which means nipples get little bits of crust - and to top it off i have tons of little red hormone zits all over my chest and back.  It's just GROSS!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear you!  I have gone up two cup sizes, and the right one is threatening to break out of these bras.  I am NOT amused, and I will be bitter if I can't BF.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

I was always a nice little C, but holy cow! my boobs have doubled and my right one is fast approaching the humongous stage as lefty is feeling a little bit jealous and left out... LOL  

Funny, hubby doesn't seem to mind one bit ... hmmmm

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It does get worse with nursing.  They have taken on a whole new function as I usually have a baby stuck on one of them.

• Options

At least the baby won't have to search for your boobs.  Wait until the areolas start getting darker.  It looks pretty weird.

• Options

Glad I'm not alone. I keep seeing girls post their early "bump" pics and they're all tiny B cup girls. I started out at a C/D and who knows where this will stop. But, yes, my baby won't have ANY problem finding his/her food source. LOL!

Nipple color has already darkened a bit and I'm sure they'll darken more. And they're really dry (getting lotion this weekend). But my husband doesn't seem put off by the size. Wink

• Options

Geez ladies- I wish I had your problems... seriously - Mine hardly increase, sadly.  

My butt, on the other hand...

Christine

• Options
    I WISH I had your problem. Normally I'm a 36A (barely) and I'm still the same. I'll be lucky if I even make it to a B.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    I feel your pain.  I started off a DD before getting pg.  Had to buy an F, and I'm about to special order a G online. :(  I'm worried I'll need an H when I'm actually bf'ing.  *sigh*  All this boobage is not really very much fun.
  • Options

Love that phrase, an A living in a B world! LOL! I am right there with you. I like those "Barely Bras", Barely B definitely sounds better than A. LOL

My boobs have gotten a little bit bigger, but not enough to get a larger bra...and I am out of my 1st tri. But there is still time to grow.

Sorry to you ladies who have too much. We always seem to wish for the opposite.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am another one of the tiny B cups. Mine have grown a little but not enough to get a different bra, still wearing a 32B. I doubt it will change a lot more...

I can't even imagine an F. I am sure my DH wouldn't complain, he is very happy with the little increase I have had since I am pregnant. :-)

• Options
    With my DD, I went from a pre-pregnant 36C to a nursing 40D to a post nursing 38D.  It's nuts how enormous they got.  DH liked it.  lol
  • Options

Wow, Evelynsmom! I guess I'll see where I end up. LOL!

But I'm feeling better now (and glad I'm not alone) and these DD bras are definitely helping with my back pain. Yay!

• Options

Yah,when I came back to work from maternity leave I was near a bunch of PC techs so they were all guys and they kept telling me how great I looked.  lol  I had NO clue how giant the girls were until I saw a picture of myself!

• Options

I was a small C cup and im a DD at 9 weeks. I was just wondering also how much bigger they could get and I think the weight Ive already gained must be due solely to the bbs haha.

A friend asked me if I wanted to go on a trail ride and I declined mostly bc i thought i might give myself black eyes, rather than the risk of falling ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"