Minnesota Babies

Ultrasounds 3D/4D SO COOL!

Anyone had one of these yet?

We went to a new Studio in Maple Grove called Bella Angel Imaging.  It was so amazing!  Words can't describe what you feel when you see your babys face for the first time!  Simply breathtaking! 

Re: Ultrasounds 3D/4D SO COOL!

• I would love to have one of those.  I go to the Allina Clinics and as far as my utrasound tech knows, none of their clinics have one of those, so I was bumped. 

Did you have to pay out of pocket for that?  Do you just call and make an appointment?  I need details!!!  Smile

• Bella Angel Imaging is a new 3D/4D Ultrasound studio in Maple Grove.  It is alot like a spa!   They have a huge viewing room and you can bring your family.  They have different packages...I am getting the watch me grow package and you get two visits with that package.  They give you still pictures and a dvd with the movie of your baby, along with some other cool gifts.  My girlfriend went there and she said it was amazing.  She couldn't believe how much seeing her baby moving around gave her a stronger emotional connection.  Her husband couldn't believe it, he shows everyone the movie!  It is very affordable!  I would check out their website www.bellaangelimaging.com  I talked to Brenda she was sooooo nice!!!!!!  My appt is next week and I can't wait to see my baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome, thanks for the info!  I live right here in Maple Grove so how convenient! :)
  • DH and I went to Premier Imaging in Bloomington in my 26th week, and only paid $120 for gender determination, 6 B&W photos, 6 color photos and the entire 25 minute ultrasound on an unlocked dvd (so you can make copies if you want). He runs a weekday special, but make sure you call ahead for an appointment.

Plus, the guy who runs the place is awesome and gave us like, 3 diaper bags FULL of things like pacifiers and formula. Just make sure you wear clothes you don't really care about (he went a little crazy with the gel stuff).

• I go to a Health Partners clinic and they have 3D ultrasound (I know both the Downtown St. Paul and Riverside clinics have it.)  Too soon for me still, but the pictures they have posted on the wall are awesome.  I bet insurance would pay for it next time you need an ultrasound; maybe just ask your doc to put an order in for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"