Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

We have to get tubes.

Addy has ANOTHER double ear infection.  Jeez.  That's four in 8 months so I am contacting the ear doc on Monday and we are getting tubes.  This bout she is really in pain though.  :(  She just started showing symptoms last night so I thought I caught it in time but she has a huge one in her left ear and a mild one in her right.  And she is STILL smiling.  What a trooper. 
DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: We have to get tubes.

• Poor girl, she is a trooper. Hopefully those tubes will make her feel so much better.
  • Poor thing :( ?I've heard that tubes can make a world of difference though. Hope she feels better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They made all the difference for my little brothers, Lizzy. I hope this is a really good thing for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope they make her feel better. BTW, do you use Dr Naylor or Dr Waters? I saw a picture on the wall there that looked just like Addison.
  • Awww, poor Addy. I'm sure the tubes will help her poor little ears though. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Aww poor thing :( I hope they make her feel better. They made a world of difference for my little brother.

Good Luck and keep us posted

• We got them put in my son about 3 weeks ago they have helped a ton.   He has gotten congested since having them and it has not turned into an ear infection.  Before the tubes he was constantly sick and right before he got the tubes we had to leave him on the Antibiotic because he would just get off of it and have another double EI.   

The worst part about the tubes is the nervers of them putting your baby under.   It is a really fast procedure and Ryan slept all day after it was done.  When he woke up he was back to his happy self.

Good luck!

• imageamanda7207:
    Hope they make her feel better. BTW, do you use Dr Naylor or Dr Waters? I saw a picture on the wall there that looked just like Addison.
      We use Dr. Schwartz at Centennial Med Center
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • THanks for the well wishes.  I'm hoping to get her in this week.
  • I'm late, but I hope Addy feels better!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"